- Contract type: Fixed-term contract
INTEGRITY part of Devoteam is a leading company, specialised in Information Security, founded in 2009 by professionals recognized in their fields of expertise and composed of employees who combine high experience in their sectors of activity, with relevant national and international certifications in each of the areas.
Certified in ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, PCI certified and CREST accredited, INTEGRITY provides services to a considerable number of clients operating in more than 20 countries.
Totally exempt and independent of vendors, INTEGRITY creates and delivers value-added managed services for today's Cybersecurity challenges that combine its expertise and proprietary technology to consistently and effectively reduce its clients' cyber risk.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer.
The candidate will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of several clients data, systems, and networks;
- Conducting research to identify attack vectors against several organisations;
- Identifying security requirements for assigned products, codebases, or systems;
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities;
- Troubleshooting security and network problems;
- Responding to system and/or network security breaches;
- Ensuring that the organisation's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls;
- Interfacing with other organisations/teams;
- Participating in the change management process;
- Advocating security and secure practices;
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
The candidate should have:
- At least one year of experience in Cybersecurity or Degree in Information Security or at least 2 years of College education in Cybersecurity;
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques;
- Knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard;
- Identity and access management principles;
- Virtualisation technologies;
- Secure network architectures, subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods;
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems;
- Application security and encryption technologies;
- Experience with advanced persistent threats, phishing and social engineering;
- Organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
What we offer:
- Professional development and monitoring talent;
- Commitment to our employees' development;
- Collaboration in a company that is constantly growing and evolving;
- Strong organizational culture: collaboration, sharing, flexibility, integrity and low ego.
Would you like to join our team? Then send your CV.