Domestic/International Account Executive
- Contract type: Fixed-term contract
INTEGRITY part of Devoteam is a leading company, specialised in Information Security, founded in 2009 by professionals recognized in their fields of expertise and composed of employees who combine high experience in their sectors of activity, with relevant national and international certifications in each of the areas.
Certified in ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, PCI certified and CREST accredited, INTEGRITY provides services to a considerable number of clients operating in more than 20 countries.
Totally exempt and independent of vendors, INTEGRITY creates and delivers value-added managed services for today's Cybersecurity challenges that combine its expertise and proprietary technology to consistently and effectively reduce its clients' cyber risk.
We are looking for a Domestic/International Account Executive.
The candidate will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Manage client’s portfolio and perform follow-ups;
- Participate in domestic and international events and conferences;
- Cover all sales lifecycle from the prospection, assessment needs, preparation approach and proposal negotiation, until the closing phase and subsequent project/client follow-up;
- Conduct meetings to present Integrity and its several services;
- Develop and manage client partnerships to fulfil their needs;
- Structuring innovative approaches to meet the needs of current and potential clients;
- Participate in the definition/creation of innovative approaches for potential clients.
The candidate should have:
- Bachelor Degree (plus);
- Ease for contact with clients;
- Ambition to create/adopt and implement strategies and methodologies to approach domestic and international clients;
- Willingness to join a unique team, to learn and help to deliver more and better;
- Willingness to travel;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Reasoning skills and ability to create innovative approaches;
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Negotiation and resilience skills;
- Sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility.
What we offer:
- Professional development and monitoring talent;
- Commitment to our employees' development;
- Collaboration in a company that is constantly growing and evolving;
- Strong organizational culture: collaboration, sharing, flexibility, integrity and low ego.
Would you like to join our team? Then send your CV.