- Contract type: Fixed-term contract
INTEGRITY part of Devoteam is a leading company, specialised in Information Security, founded in 2009 by professionals recognized in their fields of expertise and composed of employees who combine high experience in their sectors of activity, with relevant national and international certifications in each of the areas.
Certified in ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, PCI certified and CREST accredited, INTEGRITY provides services to a considerable number of clients operating in more than 20 countries.
Totally exempt and independent of vendors, INTEGRITY creates and delivers value-added managed services for today's Cybersecurity challenges that combine its expertise and proprietary technology to consistently and effectively reduce its clients' cyber risk.
We are looking for a Business Developer.
The candidate will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Co-Manage with other Sales Executive great European Accounts;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through research, networking, and cold calling;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners;
- Help to develop and execute sales strategies;
- Develop and deliver presentations to potential clients;
- Track and report on sales activities and results on CRM;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices;
- Prepare, present and negotiate proposals;
- Main successful relationships with clients/Success Manager;
- Attend international Events when needed;
- Availability to travel to meet potential clients/Clients;
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software is a plus;
- Proven track record of success in sales or business development is a plus;
- English proficiency (mandatory).
What we offer:
- Professional development and monitoring talent;
- Commitment to our employees' development;
- Collaboration in a company that is constantly growing and evolving;
- Strong organizational culture: collaboration, sharing, flexibility, integrity and low ego.
Would you like to join our team? Then send your CV.