Executive Assistant to Managing Director
- New Broad St, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract type: Permanent contract
A dynamic digital consulting firm based in central London is looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant.
This is an extremely busy and varied role giving you the opportunity to support the Managing Director as they lead the business through rapid growth. Based in Central London with a mix of working from office and home. Hours 9-6pm but because of the nature of the business some flexibility is required from time to time, particularly with customer / industry events and team meetings. We need someone who is experienced, flexible, focused and resilient, who enjoys working with leadership teams and supporting senior level executives within a client centric consulting environment and / or start-up. There are constant changes, last minute meetings across several business lines and liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders. EA duties include:
· Extensive multiple diary & inbox management
· Supporting the Managing Director on all management reporting activities, liaising with lines of business including Finance, HR and other teams to collate and present data.
· Arranging and rescheduling client and internal meetings with large numbers of both client and internal stakeholders - therefore an agile, can-do calm attitude is essential!
· Organising domestic and international travel arrangements when appropriate
· Preparing and submitting time & expense reports
· Maintaining & updating client data
· Planning and running / attending team meetings as necessary
· Organising team dinners and events
You will have experience working in an extremely fast-paced professional services environment and have excellent IT skills, including Google Workspace, and the ability to hit the ground running.