ES - Systems Architect
- C. de Cronos, 63, 28037 Madrid, España
- Los empleados pueden teletrabajar
- A jornada completa
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Descripción de la empresa
Devoteam is a leading International IT Consulting Firm specialized in Digital Transformation Projects, using the latest technologies based on Google, Microsoft, AWS, Salesforce and ServiceNow.
- Data & Analytics: Modern BI, Data Visualization, Data Governance (Microstrategy, Microsoft BI, Oracle BI, PWC, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, IDQ, MDM, BDM...)
- Big Data: Phyton, R, Spark, TensorFlow, Haddop, Hive, Impala, NOSQL...
- Development platforms in the cloud / Cloud Computing: Azure, AWS, Red Hat, Google...
- IT- ITSM: ServiceNow, BMC Software...
- Development of Digital Transformation projects: JEE, .NET, Node.JS, Angular, REACT, Bootstrap...
- Devops& Automation: Phyton, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins...
- ERP/CRM: Dynamics 365, SAP, Salesforce...
Creative technology for a better change
Descripción del empleo
With a proven experience of 5 years in networks and communications, the profile is called upon to define the future of the IT strategy by aligning the trends in communications systems within the general infrastructure ecosystem, responsible for the design of the technical solution, and to carry out its implementation through infrastructure automation and configuration management tools.
Diagnose and solve problems in the area with solvency and efficiency, ensuring the response and solution to requests and incidents received by the team. As an architect, only the most critical incidents will arrive and that have not been resolved in the first instance by the second level of support, also under your responsibility.
He/She will work in an international environment where part of the team is based in Madrid and another in France.
- Responsible of the design, definition and the implementation of the company's IT infrastructure.
- Developing and coordinating cloud architecture.
- Establish best practices for cloud across the company.
- Oversee governance and mitigate risk.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor privacy and develop incident-response procedures.
- Managing budgets and estimating cost.
Establish Delivery Processes.
- Supervise team members performance.
- Distribute and assign the different projects and tasks.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service, disponibility and performance.
- Server maintenance, configuration and deployment in Azure and On-premise (Vmware)
- Administration of Active Directory
- Database administration and deployment.
- Infrastructure design (architecture) of HA environments and its implementation in Azure.
- Continuous improvement of the Infrastructure. Research for new technologies, security issues and automation of procedures with Ansible.
- Analysis of the existent infrastructure. Lower costs and improve efficiency.
- Administration of enterprise applications and webservers.
- Migration of on-premise servers to Azure. Lift and shift and technical migrations.
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- SQL Server 2008-2016
- MySQL 5.7, PostgreSQL
- Oracle 12c
- Centos/RHEL/Ubuntu/Oracle Linux
- Nagios XI