Senior ServiceNow Consultant - Prague
- Ovocný trh, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
- Contract type: Permanent contract
We are digital transformakers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire technical consultants who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. You will work at the office located in the heart of Prague and serve customers from all over Europe. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Your daily work
- Work on various projects such service portals, service desks, monitoring solutions, etc.
- Design, implement and integrate solutions e.g. ServiceNow for various areas such as ITSM, HR, Security, ITOM, CSM,...
- Consult with our clients and support them during the entire project life cycle
- Work in Agile way – developing stories, attending stand-ups, etc.
- Set and optimize IT processes based on ITIL standards (release / incident / problem / change management)
- Create a technical documentation
Technical/Professional skills and competencies
- At least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow development (or similar tool)
- Experience with ITSM solutions such as ServiceNow, BMC HP/Microfocus, IBM is an advantage
- Experience with integrations is an advantage
- Soft skills – communication and presentation, analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and stakeholder engagement
- University degree in IT or considerable years of professional working experience
- Advanced English
Benefits and perks
- We value our consultants and consider their preferences when assigning projects
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Opportunity to travel abroad and meet our customers who are leading companies in EMEA region
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Great location - right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný Trh)
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits