- Karlavägen 108, Stockholm, Sweden
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
The position of Financial Controller mainly focuses on month-end & Year-end closing, balance reconciliation, consolidating and analysing the operations within the Group and supporting subsidiaries with accounting technical and legal and tax issues.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Coordinating the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Corporate accounting, regulatory/statutory and operational financial reporting,
- KPI’s following IFRS and consolidated accounting policies for 11 legal entities across different geographical areas (Nordics, Poland, Asia, USA).
- Development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Financial risk management.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Report accurate financial results and KPIs
- Legal and operational consolidation in our growing business
- Analysis and forecast at Company and Group level
- Internal and external reporting
- Further development of the Group's reporting process in line with Corporate
- Development and improvement of work routines and processes
- Collaboration with the Finance Team regarding accounting issues
- Preparation of the Group's annual reports
- Transfer pricing
- Support for legal issues
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Authority contacts may occur
Fully qualified accountant with experience (3-5 years) working in a similar role, preferably in a SaaS business or IT consulting/professional services organisation.
Experience as an auditor will be appreciated.
Proven experience working with year-end processes, analysis and consolidation processes in general, and working knowledge of Group reporting processes in a multi-entities & currencies environment.
A bright person with a strong attention to detail, very skilled at Excel, and are personable and able to liaise with all levels within the organisation.
You have a good understanding of the risks and issues of T&M, fixed price and outcome-based pricing.
Preferred Language : Swedish & English fluency is mandatory
Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
About the team: The role is part of the Swedish Finance team, which also consists of an Accounting team. This newly appointed position will report directly to and work closely with the CFO. The position will be based in Stockholm.
The finance department supports everything related to financial controlling for all our companies. We are also available as experts and advisers in finance and shall provide commercial supervision to ensure profitability. We unite our processes with the business that align with our strategies to achieve the best efficiency. Furthermore, we report our figures to the Group and ensure what we report is reliable, understandable, and timely.
Devoteam is the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, our partners, and our employees.