Machine Learning Engineer
- Avenue des Communautés 110, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Our mission is to build cultures of innovation at companies by transforming the way they work, by modernising their IT infrastructure & apps, and by elevating their customer experiences. As a Premier Google Cloud partner, we do this by implementing innovative Google Cloud solutions and by leveraging cutting-edge AI & Machine Learning technologies.
Devoteam G Cloud’s certified Cloud engineers build disruptive solutions on Google Cloud Platform to give organisations a competitive advantage. We migrate and modernise legacy applications & IT infrastructure using Cloud Native solutions such as Kubernetes, Anthos and Serverless solutions.
We help our customers with their hybrid- and multi-Cloud strategies and to get to actionable business insights faster, by accelerating their data & analytics. Together we create scalable, future-proof & secure data journeys. And we build AI & ML solutions on top of this data to help customers to create better customer experiences. Next to that, we give the workplace of the future shape with solutions like Google Workspace.
As a Machine Learning Engineer your mission consists of implementing new AI solutions and concepts based on Google products in order to help our customers leverage their data. In collaboration with Google themselves, you will perform advanced data mining analysis and will create state of the art models.
If you are willing to work in a dynamic environment and make the difference in our organisation, then keep on reading to see what we have to offer
What we are looking for:
- You love building stuff, not because it’s your duty, but because you actually like it
- You are eager to learn and become an expert on Google Cloud Platform technologies and specialise in Machine Learning
- Experience with Machine Learning and Data processing is required
- Experience with Python, Software Engineering and Tensorflow or Pytorch is required
- Experience with Google Cloud or other Cloud providers is a plus
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills - with internal and external stakeholders
- You have fast-growth aspirations
- You are proactive in everything you do
- You're willing to work on multiple projects and assignments
- You believe that self-development is key to success
- You speak French or Dutch and English
What we have to offer:
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Be part of a dynamic team that is developing a new innovative data engineering solution on Google Cloud.
- A place where you can learn and grow as a data engineer, data scientist, software engineer, solution architect, team leader or whatever your ambitions are
- Continuous training & development of soft- and hard skills, including training at several Google locations
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- A flexible package of extra legal advantages that could include a company car, a fuel card, meal vouchers, laptop, health insurance, …
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- A "Googley" well-equipped office close to Brussels
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation