Junior Cloud Solutions Engineer
- Sweden, Sweden, Sweden
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
We are looking for a highly motivated Cloud evangelist - both junior and intern positions - to use their experience in the public cloud to interpret our customers’ needs, and extract value from their data using GCP and its suite of tools.
As a Junior Cloud Solutions Engineer at Devoteam, you will be part of a unit of highly skilled individuals. You will primarily work with implementing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) solutions with Google’s Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Networks, Big Data, Machine Learning and the App Engine. As a Junior Cloud Architect, you will have to develop a broad knowledge base on common cloud solutions and interact with customers to design suitable solutions. The projects vary in size and length, and you will work both in-house at our office and on customer sites. To ensure you’re up for any task, you will work with a mentor that’s an expert in your joined field. You will also improve your skills with internal training, practising in the lab, and taking certifications. Your manager will be in charge of your ambitious development plan and help you reach your goals.
Typical daily tasks:
● Customer interactions. Supporting Sales and discussing needs with customers on
● Proposing viable long term, cost-effective cloud solutions for customers
● Analysing needs and writing requirements
● Develop (script and code) solutions for customers
● Suggest and develop our own services based on GCP
● BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
● Experience in one or more development languages, such as Java, Python,
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, and writing SQL queries
● Experience in scripting and configuration of Linux systems
● Determined and hunger to learn
● Logical and analytical capabilities
● Fluency in English
● Working experience with GCP or another public cloud provider will be an additional asset
If you want to apply for an Internship you must be a student!
About the team:
Our cloud services team helps our customers, big and small, move to the cloud. The team is an extension of our customers’ internal IT teams, aiding them in managing their Google Workspace, Salesforce, and other SaaS environments. Cloud Consultants perform deployments and migrations of complex IT environments. The team is passionate about moving to the cloud and helping our customers plan and execute their cloud strategies.
Devoteam is the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, our partners and our employees.