- Karlavägen 108, 115 26 Stockholm, Sweden
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity - we are curious about people, technology, and business
Trust - our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
Courage - we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
We're looking for a person who will advise on and deliver solutions to our clients’ integration challenges and support internal and external business development.
What will you do?
- Helping our clients navigate the end-to-end journey for API and connectivity
- Defining and delivering an Integration Strategy and Operating Model that aligns with and underpins business, technology and digital strategies
- Developing the Business Case for investment in integration
- Working with clients to establish the optimal MuleSoft architecture, covering governance, deployment, patterns and technology
- Standing up, working with, and managing teams of MuleSoft delivery experts
- Architecting and delivering the MuleSoft platform and realising the API-led connectivity vision
- Understanding the emerging trends and MuleSoft product enhancements, including how these can help our clients overcome their biggest challenges
- Providing an authoritative point of view on how integration influences and enables emerging technology trends. For example, recent perspectives include points of view on Next Generation Telco, Cloud, the Internet of Things, Connected Cars, and the Future of Retail
- Driving eminence in the market by speaking at conferences, organising and participating in MuleSoft meet-ups, publications, blogs and much more
- Deepening our relationships, experience and expertise and maintaining our position as market leaders with MuleSoft
- Working in and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- 5+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 2+ years with MuleSoft product Suite.
- 8+ years of software development experience. Experience with large Full Life Cycle project implementations, with hands-on delivery.
- Proven experience in architecting, designing and set up of a greenfield MuleSoft platform applying API led best practices and principles
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customisation, integration, testing and support.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of API led and SOA based architecture for a large organisation
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Designed and developed API Led and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including, REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST-based APIs
- Preferably MuleSoft MCIA or MCPA certified
- Fluency in English
- Worked in integration-related roles, either acting as a team member or leading teams
- Proven technical problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- Hands-on experience of using one or more leading integration products
- Knowledge of key integration challenges, patterns, market drivers and trends
- Understanding of emerging and innovative integration technologies (for example, iPaaS, REST APIs) and how to shape IT strategies and delivery to leverage those technologies
- Keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
- Ability to travel to client locations.
- Fluency in Swedish will be an additional asset