- Ludwika Waryńskiego 3A, Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com.
We are looking for a functional tester to support the implementation of our Salesforce projects. Ideally, you are a person who has some experience with the Salesforce platform and is willing to expand your knowledge in this area. You would like to become a Salesforce admin/ consultant or have the willingness to develop further skills in running functional tests on Salesforce. You are a team-player with a passion for technologies who enjoys working in a team and has excellent attention to detail.
What will you do?
- Designing test suites and should have the ability to understand usability issues.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Responsible for conducting the testing, analysing the results and submitting them to the project team
- Sometimes interacting with the clients to understand the product requirements better or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
- Responsible for creating test-product documentation and also has to participate in testing related walkthroughs.
- Design automated repetitive tests to streamline the testing process
- Design basic documentation for automated processes
- Start simple writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites.
Basic understanding of SQL and working with databases
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of scrum project framework
Familiar with JIRA
Communication and client-facing skills
Experience with Jira
Fluency in Polish and English
About the team:
You will be part of a very active team, and you will work in a company that is in a rapid expansion phase. We have multiple offices around the world, but we work as one global team, exchanging knowledge and supporting each other’s projects and customers.
Devoteam, the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, is providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.