- Tollbugata 24, 0157 Oslo, Norway
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity - we are curious about people, technology, and business
Trust - our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
Courage - we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
As a Cloud Architect, you will be part of a unit of highly skilled individuals. You will primarily work with implementing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) solutions, using services such as Kubernetes Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, Cloud Build, Networking, and Terraform.
You will have to develop a broad knowledge base of common cloud technologies and work closely with our customers to design individual and optimised solutions. The projects vary in size and length. Besides the usual flexible and remote work, you might sometimes be asked to work in-house at our office and on customer sites (current health and safety-motivated limitations apply).
It’s a customer-facing role, so you must be outgoing and confident in your ability to interact with clients, manage workshops and execute necessary training on your own.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Go, Java
- Experience with GCP infrastructure or other cloud providers
- Experience with producing software design documents, such as architecture diagrams, and network layouts
- Experience in API, REST, RPC
- Experience with microservices design and container orchestration technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and work aligned with DevOps and SRE principles
- Experience with Terraform for Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure automation
- Experience with scripting and configuration of Linux or Windows systems
- Good algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Fluency in Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Experience with designing a cloud migration or adoption strategy and implementation of the same in small, medium or large organisations
- Experience with security technologies like Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence/Hunting, IAM, Workload Protection, Encryption
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning
- GCP Cloud Architect certification or equivalent on AWS and Azure
- Experience in Agile and Scrum software development
Besides the standard benefits package, we offer you a unique, friendly working culture where you are respected as an individual and trusted to manage your own workload. We ensure flexible work schedules and remote work as a standard (with office-based work as an option, if preferable). We provide support and sponsorship of your development and certifications - for both the work-related skills and knowledge as well as your personal passions.
Our teams are organised according to their tasks rather than geographical location, allowing you to cooperate in a truly international and diverse environment daily.
We give you the opportunity to work on challenging and groundbreaking projects with leaders in their respective industries, introducing meaningful changes to their businesses. Close cooperation with our partners allows you to work with the latest solutions and become a recognised world-class expert in your chosen field.
About the team:
Our cloud services team helps our customers, big and small, move to the cloud. The team is an extension of our customers’ internal IT teams, aiding them in managing their Google Workspace, Salesforce, and other SaaS environments. Cloud Consultants perform deployments and migrations of complex IT environments. The team is passionate about moving to the cloud and helping our customers plan and execute their cloud strategies.
Devoteam is the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, our partners and our employees.