Experienced Consultant to Inviso by Devoteam
- Gl. Kongevej 3, 1610 København, Denmark
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Big data and business intelligence are key to success when making important decisions. Companies demand consultants who can humanize and translate data into value-creating results.
As more companies become better at collecting data, the need to understand how to convert these large amounts into valuable decisions increases. Both when it comes to automation, reporting, and advanced analysis.
At Inviso by Devoteam, we are experts in helping companies get more out of their data. We already have 90 highly specialized data consultants on our team - and we are still growing.
Therefore, we are looking for experienced consultants to join the team. So if you can translate data into knowledge, and if you have the ability to create new and lasting customer relationships within both Danish and international companies, then we are already on our way.
We imagine that:
- You have 3 years of experience, or more, in the consulting industry or as an analyst, where you have worked with large amounts of data
- You describe yourself as a ‘data nerd’ who is always updated on the latest trends
- You have previously acted as project manager on both small and large projects and know how to engage with partners and execute
- You have in-depth experience with business intelligence. Preferably experience with SQL, Python, etc., and platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- You have experience with Tableau, Alteryx or PowerBI
- You are curious by nature and combine your structured mindset with creativity to find solutions to problems you have not encountered before
- You like meeting new people and collaborating in dynamic teams
- A tailor-made onboarding program that takes around 3 months
- A vibrant and energetic work environment where you work closely with competent colleagues and a wide range of different customers, ranging from start-ups to C25 companies
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to help drive innovative and original solutions
- A varied and exciting opportunity in a growing consulting company where there is plenty of opportunities to challenge you professionally
- A strong corporate culture with social events, a sports committee, a culture committee, and the opportunity to become part of a fun and ambitious family of data-loving consultants
- Good perks; Among other things, the opportunity to attend conferences, a delicious lunch, good maternity conditions, and an always packed snack stock
The application process:
Are you itching to become a key person within big data and business intelligence? Then send us your application and your CV. The position is full-time, and the application deadline is 19 June 2022. We will interview on an ongoing basis, so send us your application today rather than tomorrow.
The first is typically an interview with a representative from HR and a consultant. If you nailed the first interview, we will invite you for a second interview.
Here, we will ask you to solve a data case in Alteryx or Tableau and present your findings to a representative from HR and two consultants.
The third and last interview will be a 30-minute interview with one of our partners.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!