IS Project Manager
- 73 Rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France
- Contract type: Permanent contract
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player of Digital Transformation for leading organizations across EMEA, our 7,000+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
Devoteam achieved revenues of €652.4 million in 2018.
At Devoteam, we are Digital Transformakers.
The group IT department must face up a few challenges for the coming years, as the top management has launched a major transformation of both the group operating model and the market strategy.
Your role as a Project Manager for employee experience IS will be key !
If you would like to join a multidisciplinary and dynamic transversal team, this job is made for you.
You will be directly reporting to the Business Apps Director.
You will be managing all projects and major enhancements related to the following application portfolio :
- Google Workspace : all the office suite and add-ons, as well as underlying components and services (ex: Gmail, Drive, AdminSDK)
- Google Cloud Platform : Infrastructure and Services (Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud Functions, Source Repositories, BigQuery, etc)
- Workplace By Facebook : Devoteam’s social networking platform
- My Devoteam Experience : Mobile app federating several services such as news, activity reporting, satisfaction surveys and so on
- Devomood : Platform for Devoteam employee satisfaction survey
- My Home Office : Platform for remote work request management
- Transversal : Application integration and API management within and outside the domain
Objectives and expectations
The project manager for Employee Experience IS is at the heart Devoteam’s group employees productivity and efficiency. He/she should understand internal clients needs and be aware of the features available on the current platforms as well as innovation market trends. He/she should be comfortable to challenge and document business requirements in line with collaboration, sales, finance and HR stakes.
Your objectives will be to :
- endorse the project portfolio manager role, and be the single point of contacts on all requests and enhancements related to Employee Experience IS
- define the functional scope with the help of Google Cloud architect and manage all subcontractors / providers relations
- understand all the IS components interactions in order to propose consistent transversal solutions
- understand stakes and processes related to support functions within an international IT services group
- document business decision files on themes such as : employee experience, knowledge management and collocatoration
- promote API first architecture
- apply classic / agile methodologies in all undertaken projects
- contribute or animate committees related to Employee Experience, Knowledge management or Collaboration
This position can be based in Paris or from our international offices.
- BS or BE in computing sciences or architecture, BA with specialization in IT management
- 3-4 years minimum as a digital transformation project manager or business analyst
- Proven experience on GCP
- Fluent in english (minimum B2) and french
- Able to capture business needs, and find consensus among several business / IT stakeholders (decision makers and operations)
- Able to to drive a solution feasibility and its integration in Devoteam’s ecosystem
- Able to easily push key API principles and best practices on Google Cloud platforms
- Demonstrates autonomy and drive, solution oriented and rigorous
- Shows a good understating of entreprises operations : Finances, HR, Sales
- Already knows ITSM services and standards
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.