Google Cloud Platform Architect
- 67 Rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France
- Temps complet
- Contract type: CDI
Description de l'entreprise
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player of Digital Transformation for leading organizations across EMEA, our 7,000+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
Devoteam achieved revenues of €652.4 million in 2018.
At Devoteam, we are Digital Transformakers.
Description du poste
The group IT department must face up a few challenges for the coming years, as the top management has launched a major transformation of both the group operating model and the market strategy.
Your role as a Google Cloud Architect for the Employee Experience IS will be key !
If you would like to join a multidisciplinary and dynamic transversal team, this job is made for you.
You will be directly reporting to the Business Apps Director.
You will be working on all projects and enhancements related to the following application portfolio :
- Google Workspace : all the office suite and add-ons, as well as underlying components and services (ex: Gmail, Drive, AdminSDK)
- Google Cloud Platform : Infrastructure and Services (Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud Functions, Source Repositories, BigQuery, etc)
- Workplace By Facebook : Devoteam’s social networking platform
- My Devoteam Experience : Mobile app federating several services such as news, activity reporting, satisfaction surveys and so on
- Devomood : Platform for Devoteam employee satisfaction survey
- My Home Office : Platform for remote work request management
- Transversal : Application integration and API management within and outside the domain
Objectives and expectations
The Google Cloud Architect for Employee Experience IS is at the heart Devoteam’s group employees productivity and efficiency. He/she should understand internal clients needs and master existing Google platforms while keeping an eye on the innovation market trends.He/she should be comfortable to document solutions and enhancements specifications in line with collaboration, sales, finances and HR stakes.
Your objectives will be to :
- endorse the technical lead on all requests and issues related to Employee Experience IS
- define the technical scope with the help of the project manager and based on internal or external subcontractors / experts / application administrators
- understand all the IS components interactions in order to propose consistent transversal solutions
- understand stakes and processes related to support functions within an international IT services group
- master implemented Google platforms (Workspace, GCP et sa dépendance via des APIs)
- contribute to documenting business decision files initiated by the project managers on themes such as : employee experience, knowledge management and collocatoration
- promote API first architecture (based on APIs Restful)
This position can be based in Paris or from our international offices.
- BS or BE in computing sciences or architecture
- 3-4 years minimum as a Google Platform Architect or Product Owner
- Proven experience on GCP
- Fluent in english (minimum B2) and french
- Able to capture business needs, and find consensus among several business / IT stakeholders (decision makers and operations)
- Able to to drive a solution feasibility and its integration in Devoteam’s ecosystem
- Able to easily push key API principles and best practices on Google Cloud platforms
- Demonstrates autonomy and drive, solution oriented and rigorous
- Shows a good understating of entreprises operations : Finances, HR, Sales
- Already knows ITSM services and standards
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.