- Ludwika Waryńskiego 3A, Warszawa, Poland
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of business and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
- Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
- Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
- Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
We are looking for a developer or admin with an advanced skill set, who will work independently but will be a good team player. Someone who has some experience and Salesforce background. Reliable and self-contained. Someone familiar with development on Salesforce projects and willing to further these skills. Ideally, you have a knowledge of CI/CD and a passion for new technologies. Must use and know agile methodologies. We are looking for a team player with strong communication skills who likes to share knowledge and support their team.
What will you do?
- Customising Salesforce products and applications using declarative and programmatic solutions
- Implementation of business requirements
- Working together with the consultant and architect team on implementation projects
- Integrating external systems with Salesforce platform
- Creating technical and design documentation
- 2+ years of Salesforce advanced administration or development experience (proven with certificates - PD1, PD2, App Builder will be a plus)
- Technical stack: Salesforce, Apex, LWC, Visualforce, JS, Web Services
- Knowledge of Salesforce security model
- Experience with integration Salesforce platform with external systems using REST and SOAP API
- Practical knowledge and experience in implementing one or more Salesforce products (Sales/Service/Community/Education Cloud)
- Experience with manual or automation testing of Salesforce projects
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD practises
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Fluency in Polish and English
About the team:
You will be part of a very active team, and you will work in a company that is in a rapid expansion phase. We have multiple offices around the world, but we work as one global team, exchanging knowledge and supporting each other’s projects and customers.
Devoteam, the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, is providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.