- Germany, Germany, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Noway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
- Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
- Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
- Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
About the Role:
As a Cloud Architect at Devoteam you will be part of a unit of highly skilled individuals. You will primarily work with implementing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) solutions using products such as Google’s Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Networks, Big Data, Machine Learning and App Engine applications. As a Cloud Architect, you will have to develop a broad knowledge base on common cloud solutions and interact with customers to design suitable solutions. The projects vary in size and length and you will work both in-house at our office and on customer sites.
Typical daily tasks:
- Customer interactions
- Supporting sales and discussing needs with customers on cloud solutions
- Proposing viable long term, cost-effective cloud solutions for customers
- Analysing needs and writing requirements
- Develop (script and code) solutions for customers
- Suggest and develop our own services based on GCP
- Mentor other cloud architects
- Fluency in German and English
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases, able to write SQL queries
- Experience in scripting and configuration of Linux systems
- Have produced design documents, such as UML diagrams and network layouts
- Working experience with GCP or another public cloud provider
About the team:
Our cloud services team helps our customers big and small move to the cloud. The
team is an extension of our customers’ internal IT and development teams, aiding them in the management of their SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS environments. The team is passionate about moving to the cloud and helping our customers plan and execute their cloud strategies.
Devoteam is the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, our partners and our employees.