Customer Success Manager
- Paasheuvelweg 26, 1105 BJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Our mission is to build cultures of innovation at companies by transforming the way they work and by elevating their customer experiences. As a Premier Google Cloud partner, we do this by implementing innovative Google Cloud solutions and by leveraging cutting-edge AI & Machine Learning technologies.
Devoteam G Cloud’s certified Cloud engineers build disruptive solutions on Google Cloud Platform to give organisations a competitive advantage & elevate their customer experiences. We migrate legacy applications & IT infrastructure to modern Cloud-based solutions or build custom, scalable applications on top of Google Apps.
We give the workplace of the future shape with solutions like Google Workspace. Improving digital customer experiences is done by leveraging Big Data and Google AI & Machine Learning technologies to build for example chatbots and data lakes.
We are looking for people with big ambitions, wanting to grow with us and help companies build a culture of innovation with Google Cloud solutions. People who believe that self development is key to success.
If you're willing to work in a dynamic environment and make the difference in Europe’s top companies, then keep on reading to see what we have to offer!
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager at Devoteam G Cloud, your mission consists of helping Enterprises go Google with their Workspace, Infrastructure and Platforms, and truly help with change management to achieve a high adoption rate of those solutions.
In this role, you'll work to drive awareness, adoption and business growth. This commands a large amount of responsibility, and you will participate actively in all aspects of growing the business. This includes strategic planning, demand generation at new customers and guiding strong execution of delivery.
You like to get things done and take ownership when onboarding new customers.
Sounds like you?
- You can demonstrate experience in Project Management or Service Management (ideally at least 4 years), ideally at Tech companies
- You have experience managing corporate accounts
- You're able to build relationships with customers on Multiple levels, from the director of the unit to end users of all kinds.
- You can build and execute Project plans, resulting in an effective and smooth implementation.
- You're able to qualify and assist customers in use cases suitable for Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform & other Google technologies' deployment.
- You can manage multiple projects through the entire implementation cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- You look forward to serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities
- Your end goal is creating and maintaining happy customers.
- You believe self development is key to success
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
What we have to offer:
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Continuous training & development of soft- and hard skills, including training at several Google locations
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- A flexible package of extra legal advantages that could include a company car, a fuel card, meal vouchers, laptop, health insurance, …
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- A "Googley" well-equipped office close to Brussels and soon also in Amsterdam
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation