Okta Solution Engineer
- Karlavägen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Noway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of businesses and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business.
Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation.
Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners.
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
As a Solutions Engineer for Okta at Devoteam, we think you thrive on being part of all stages of our customers’ journeys. From the sales process where you are educating them about how Okta can solve their business needs, giving presentations to C-level executives on how Okta can secure their environment, to being the technical lead in implementations. For the occasional downtime, you’re using your creative side to create demos, services offerings, and sales presentations. You should be a great team player with the perfect combination of being tech-savvy, as well as understanding the pain points of our customers.
- Mind of an architect or business analyst to quickly come up with ideas to solve customer projects
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience is preferred
- Hands on experience in any IAM/IDaaS solutions on the market
- Experience in network security protocols (OAuth, SAML, LDAP)
- We think you previously have experience in a technical sales role or similar
- You should be comfortable to present, sell, and demo to C-level executives
- Knowledge in Active Directory or similar
- Other qualifications:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Okta
- Fluency in an additional language: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or German
About the Team:
Our cloud services team helps our customers, big and small, move to the cloud. The team is an extension of our customers’ internal IT and development teams, aiding them in the management of their SaaS, Iaas, and PaaS environments. The team is passionate about moving to the cloud and helping our customers plan and execute their cloud strategies.
Devoteam is the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, is providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.