Junior Java Developer
- Belgicastraat, Zaventem, Belgium
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, 7200 colleagues in 18 countries, is a Digital Transformaker specialized in 7 digital offers
- Transformation Management
- Agile IT
- Digital Workplace
- Data as a service
- Business Process Excellence
- Customer Experience
- As Java developer at Devoteam, you will design and implement solutions for our customers.
- You provide technical expertise in Java and develop applications following the requirements.
- You are aware of standards and best practices, and produce quality code.
- You are responsible for testing, integration and maintenance of your code.
- You will be reporting to an architect and a project manager and will work in a team.
- Besides your role as a Java developer, you will also contribute to the growth of our Java competence center, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
• You are graduated as a bachelor or master in IT.
• You are fluent in French/Dutch (one of this language is mandatory) and English.
• You are autonomous, you are passionate by technology, and you are a team player.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!