Enterprise Architect Consultant
- Paasheuvelweg 26, 1105 BJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Can you advise on the latest trends in technology? Do you want to contribute to improving the core IT competencies of our customers, building more effective and efficient organizations? We are looking for an Enterprise Architect Consultant to join our IT Strategy unit. Do you want to be part of an open organization with a strong focus on personal development? Click on apply!
You help our customers to achieve a competitive advantage through the use of adequate information technology addressing the growing demand to boost innovation, reduce costs, increase flexibility, and regulate technology environments. You advise on the latest trends in technology and whether or not they would be the right fit for a company including the adoption journeys. Your playground is leading companies, large or not so large, in different industries, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of smart people on creative and impactful projects.
As an Enterprise Architect Consultant, your client-facing responsibilities are to:
- Evaluate internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggest improvements.
- Create business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Suggest ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensure the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals.
- Determine build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
- Lead the execution of strategic, or tactical initiatives you have been advising on.
As an Enterprise Architect Consultant, your internal responsibilities are to:
- Profile & continuously develop yourself as a leader in a specific technology, business & industry domain, in alignment with the defined Devoteam’s technology & industry focus.
- Define and constantly improve high-value Enterprise Architecture Services propositions targeting our customers' and prospect’s corporate board & team of executives.
- Grow current and develop new business opportunities using your unique technology, business, and industry expertise augmented by your strong communication and social skills.
- Support (Pre-)Sales activities, from lead creation, expert qualification of opportunities through the creation of (Pre-)Sales collaterals and activities contributing to winning of an opportunity.
- Engage actively in one or more technology and/or industry communities.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in either a technical or business-related field.
- 7+ years of IT-related professional experience.
- An acknowledged technology expert in at least one of Devoteam’s Cloud or Hybrid Integration focus technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, AWS, Mulesoft, Tibco
- Proficient in English. Proficient in Dutch is a major plus.
- Excellent communicator, with daring skills to ask critical questions in a most respectful tenor.
- Exceptional social skill with confidence in building lasting C-level or Senior Management business relationships.
- An influencer, able to show creative thought leadership, within Devoteam and more importantly at clients.
- Top presenter, with noteworthy storytelling, storyboarding and visualization skills matching a defined target audience.
- Self-starter, self-sufficient, yet an admirable team player with a strong outcome-driven identity.
- Commercially savvy, with proven ability to support a successful (pre-)sales engagement;
- Value creation savvy, delivering advice to customers that make the most powerful value impact.
- Coaching intellect, guiding others to achieve unique professional growth.
What do we offer you?
We will do our absolute best to provide you with all the comforts that make your work, personal development, and life as balanced and enjoyable as possible. This is what we offer you, what do you think?
- An attractive employment conditions package
- Many career-specific training and certification opportunities (We have Gold Partnerships with Microsoft, Google, AWS, Red Hat, and Salesforce (Mulesoft).
- A great career perspective where your individual development has priority
- A brand new lease car (or a commuting allowance)
- A bonus system
- Technical Communities
Finally, we are simply proud to welcome new people in our open and accessible culture. Together we are constantly exploring and implementing new technologies and you can sit and work next to our CTO and technology influencer peers.
Who are we?
Devoteam delivers Innovative Technology Consulting for Business across the EMEA region. Everyday our 7,500+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. In the Netherlands, we have about 250 experts that work with our clients (from Ahold, Bol.com, RTL, Rabobank, VodafoneZiggo to various governmental institutions, and more) every day to create value for them by applying technology. At Devoteam we believe in Technology For People. This mission means that we apply technology in a way where it has a positive impact on people, organizations, and our society.
In addition, we have Gold Partnerships with Microsoft, Google, AWS, Red Hat, and Salesforce (Mulesoft). If you join us, we will ensure that you will be continuously trained and certified with these cutting-edge technologies. This means that you will always operate at the forefront of innovation! Do you want to know more about what it’s like to work at Devoteam Netherlands? Have a look at our company culture page. Joindevoteam.nl
Any questions? Please contact Lara Meijer at [email protected] or 0643683263