Solution Architect Consultant
- Paasheuvelweg 26, 1105 BJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Do you want to contribute to improving the core IT competencies of our customers, building more effective and efficient organizations? We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect Consultant for our IT Strategy Unit. We are an open organization with a strong focus on personal development. Click on apply!
You contribute our customers to bring innovative business or customer-facing services on the market or simply solve complex business challenges through the use of the most suitable technology solutions. You warrant positive business outcomes with sound technology decisions aligned with the client’s business and technology strategy, but also clients’ budget & schedule.
Your playground is leading companies, large or not so large, in different industries, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of smart people on creative and impactful projects. The ambition of the IT Strategy Consulting team is to leverage Devoteam’s Intellectual Property assets & experience to expand its strategic partner position to current and new customers in the Dutch market.
As a Solution Architect Consultant, your client-facing responsibilities are to:
- Build and integrate information systems to shape the clients’ digital application network.
- Assess current systems architecture and collaborate with other technical experts recommending changes.
- Estimate the technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables.
- Design and Architect solutions content that characterizes the products or services to be delivered and describe how those will be delivered.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Brief stakeholders about problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assess & communicate the business impact that certain technical choices have.
As a Solution Architect Consultant, your internal responsibilities are to:
- Profile & continuously develop yourself as a leader in a specific technology, business & industry domain, in alignment with the defined Devoteam’s technology & industry focus.
- Define and constantly improve high-value Solution Architecture Services propositions targeting our customers' and prospect’s corporate board & team of executives.
- Grow current and develop new business opportunities using your unique technology, business, and industry expertise augmented by your strong communication and social skills.
- Support (Pre-)Sales activities, from leads creation, expert qualification of opportunities through the creation of (Pre-)Sales collaterals and activities contributing to winning of an opportunity.
- Engage actively in one or more technology and/or industry communities.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in either a technical or business-related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering.
- An acknowledged technology expert in at least one of Devoteam’s Cloud or Hybrid Integration focus technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, AWS, Mulesoft, Tibco.
- Experience in architecting Digital Experience solutions and understanding Digital Transformation concepts.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Proficient in English. Proficient in Dutch is a major plus.
- Excellent communicator, with daring skills to ask critical questions in a most respectful tenor.
- Exceptional social skills with confidence in building lasting business relationships.
- An influencer, able to show creative thought leadership, within Devoteam and more importantly at clients.
- Top presenter, with noteworthy storytelling, storyboarding and visualization skills matching a defined target audience.
- Self-starter, self-sufficient, yet an admirable team player with a strong outcome-driven identity.
- Commercially savvy, with proven ability to support a successful (pre-)sales engagement;
- Coaching intellect, guiding others to achieve unique professional growth.
What do we offer you?
We will do our absolute best to provide you with all the comforts that make your work, personal development, and life as balanced and enjoyable as possible. This is what we offer you, what do you think?
- An attractive employment conditions package
- Many career-specific training and certification opportunities (We’re assuming you haven’t forgotten about our Gold Partnerships with Microsoft, Google, AWS, Red Hat, and Salesforce (Mulesoft).
- A great career perspective where your individual development has priority
- A brand new lease car (or a commuting allowance)
- A bonus system
- Technical Communities
Finally, we are simply proud to welcome new people in our open and accessible culture. Together we are constantly exploring and implementing new technologies and you can sit and work next to our CTO and technology influencer peers.
Who are we?
Devoteam delivers Innovative Technology Consulting for Business across the EMEA region. Everyday our 7,500+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. In the Netherlands, we have about 250 experts that work with our clients (from Ahold, Bol.com, RTL, Rabobank, VodafoneZiggo to various governmental institutions, and more) every day to create value for them by applying technology. At Devoteam we believe in Technology For People. This mission means that we apply technology in a way where it has a positive impact on people, organizations, and our society.
In addition, we have Gold Partnerships with Microsoft, Google, AWS, Red Hat, and Salesforce (Mulesoft). If you join us, we will ensure that you will be continuously trained and certified with these cutting-edge technologies. This means that you will always operate at the forefront of innovation! Do you want to know more about what it’s like to work at Devoteam Netherlands? Have a look at our company culture page. Joindevoteam.nl
Any questions? Please contact Lara Meijer at [email protected] or 0643683263