- Ludwika Waryńskiego 3A, Warszawa, Poland
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Noway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, and Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of business and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
- Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
- Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
- Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partners
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
We're looking for a person who combines both developer and business analyst skills. Someone who has the knowledge and extensive experience in Salesforce projects and IT. Different technologies and industries. Someone who has a pleasant attitude and is patient. Someone eager to share his/her knowledge with other team members. A mentor who is not afraid of new challenges and constantly wants to learn.
What will you do?
- Providing technical insight and complex vision for the implemented projects and products
- Supplying detailed technical design for implementation projects
- Providing support to functional and technical Salesforce consultants
- Supporting implementation of complex projects integration and migration
- Providing architecture support and best practices to the client and consultant team
- Solution proposal and assessment of projects
- 3+ years of Salesforce Experience (proven with certificates)
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce programming languages and technologies: Salesforce, Apex, LWC, Visualforce, JS, Web Services
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Good understanding of integration patterns and technologies
- Experience with full data migration into the Salesforce platform
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Several years of experience in or willingness to be a technical architect or technical lead in software implementation projects is nice to have
- Fluency in Polish and English
About the team:
You will be part of a very active team, and you will work in a company that is in a rapid expansion phase. We have multiple offices around the world, but we work as one global team, exchanging knowledge and supporting each other’s projects and customers.
Devoteam, the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, is providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.