Junior Frontend Developer
- Avenue des Communautés 110, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium
Our mission is to build cultures of innovation at companies by transforming the way they work and by elevating their customer experiences. As a Premier Google Cloud partner, we do this by implementing innovative Google Cloud solutions and by leveraging cutting-edge AI & Machine Learning technologies.
Fourcast by Devoteam’s certified Cloud engineers build disruptive solutions on Google Cloud Platform to give organisations a competitive advantage & elevate their customer experiences. We migrate legacy applications & IT infrastructure to modern Cloud-based solutions or build custom, scalable applications on top of Google Apps.
We give the workplace of the future shape with solutions like G Suite. Improving digital customer experiences is done by leveraging Big Data and Google AI & Machine Learning technologies to build for example chatbots and data lakes.
We are looking for people with big ambitions, wanting to grow with us and help companies build a culture of innovation with Google Cloud solutions. People who believe that self development is key to success.
If you're willing to work in a dynamic environment and make the difference in Europe’s top companies, then keep on reading to see what we have to offer!
About the role:
As a Front End Developer, you will take the lead of the UI/UX/FE of a new platform that our team is creating. The product is tailored at making sense out of large quantities of data gathered from various sources. And helping customers ensure quality, reliability and security of their data.
If you're willing to work in a dynamic environment and make a difference in Europe’s top companies, then keep on reading to see what we have to offer!
Sounds like you?
- You love building stuff, not because it’s your duty, but because you actually like it
- You work well in a team as well as independently
- You are proactive in everything you do
- You value self-development
- You speak English, and French or Dutch
- You can take decisions on the choice of technologies
- You can lead the development of our front-end from scratch (mockups) to production
- You know your security basics