Google Workspace Engineer
- Karlavägen 108, Stockholm, Sweden
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam, a group of 7000+ digital transformakers, consists of multiple business units and entities spread around the world. We are one of them. As a mid-sized subset of Devoteam, we are blazing trails across Denmark, Noway, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Indonesia by partnering with Salesforce, Google, Okta to provide cloud solutions for thousands of business and schools.
With our Scandinavian heritage come the three pillars of our culture:
Curiosity we are curious about people, technology, and business
Trust our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single, cohesive organisation
Courage we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our partner
Read more: devoteamcloud.com
As a G Suite Solution Engineer you will work on customer projects to tackle their technical challenges. You will be focused on configuring and deploying G Suite and other SaaS applications to our customers. The most successful candidates will also have an ambition to master multiple products from our partner portfolio, and further develop their technical management skills to work as an architect towards customer projects. You will sit in our Stockholm office, and work towards all of Avalon Solutions’ customers globally.
- Experience working in and/or supporting cloud application environments.
- In-depth knowledge around:
- G Suite, E-mail Servers,
- Microsoft Exchange,
- ADFS are all a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, looking to be in a customer-facing role.
- Technically proficient and able to address technical challenges.
- Fluency in Swedish and English
It would be nice if you are or have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and other Cloud technologies.
- Existing Google Cloud, Okta, or Salesforce Certifications
- Experience in a technical consulting role
About the Team:
Our cloud services team helps our customers big and small move to the cloud. The team is an extension of our customers’ internal IT teams, aiding them in the management of their G Suite, Salesforce, and other SaaS environments. Cloud Consultants perform deployments and migrations of complex IT-environments. The team is passionate about moving to the cloud and helping our customers plan and execute their cloud strategies.
Devoteam is the #1 EMEA Google Cloud partner, is providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses and organisations around the world. We connect business and technology, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.