Big Data Architect
- Paasheuvelweg, 1105 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Devoteam is an international IT consultancy company. We have more than 7.200 colleagues in 18 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands. We are dedicated to helping our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure and solutions and ensure teams are along for the ride.
Our units Technology Services, Strategy Consulting and Program Management are 100% focused on improving the business performance of our clients by making their companies truly digital.
Lease Car - Bonus Structure - Technical Communities
• Are you inspired by the Google
• Are you dedicated to solutions that drive data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data?
• Can you work closely with our sales executives selling Google Big Data consulting work?
• Do you enjoy driving technical and architecture workshops?
• Are you able to design data processing systems with an emphasis on security and compliance; scalability and efficiency; reliability and fidelity; and flexibility and portability?
• Do you want to be part of the leading group of Devoteams’ Data Architects?
• Devoteam is a gold partner of Google, Red Hat and more and delivers value to well-known customers in telecom, energy, media and financial branches by running or contributing to various projects and roles: you will never get bored!
If you have
• a Professional Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification (or equivalent experience).
• experience with batch and streaming data (e.g. Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Dataproc, Apache Beam, Apache Spark and Hadoop ecosystem, Cloud Pub/Sub & Apache Kafka) and know when to use which technology.
• experience with storage systems. (e.g. Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore or Cloud Memorystore).
• knowledge to leverage pre-built ML models (eg. Vision API, Speech API, AutoML Vision, Auto ML).
• knowledge of conversational experiences. (e.g. Dialogflow).
• have a passion to deliver the best solutions that budget and time permits.
• seek continuous improvement to your team, yourself and the IT-solutions.
• have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• have at least 5 years experience in working with data and data processing.
• have a pro-active and hands-on attitude and enjoy working in agile teams.
What we offer you
• A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
• Team spirit and international environment.
• Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
• Career-specific training and certifications.