Senior Cloud Architect
- Hornsgatan 174, Stockholm, Sweden
Avalon by Devoteam is a dynamically expanding company with strong relationships with Google and Salesforce, a leading partner for innovative workplace and cloud solutions. Currently we are looking to expand our Google Cloud Platform consulting capabilities in Stockholm and Oslo.
We are constantly innovating not only our client’s businesses but also our own. Our goal is to be one step ahead and to build valuable partnerships with the digital leaders. To be in the forefront we need to have the best talents in our team. That’s why we have a special approach to our employees.
We believe in an open company culture and relations built on trust. We support our team members in their development, certifications and additional education to deepen their expertise.
The 3 pillars that make us a unique company are:
● Curiosity - we are curious about people, technology, and business
● Trust - our relationships are built on trust, empowering us to work as a single,
cohesive organisation towards our goals
● Courage - we have the courage to challenge ourselves, our customers, and our
About the team:
Our cloud services team helps our customers big and small move to the cloud. The team is an extension of our customers’ internal IT and development teams, aiding them in the management of their SaaS, Iaas, and PaaS environments. The team is passionate about moving to the cloud and helping our customers plan and execute their cloud strategies.
About the role:
As a Cloud Architect at Avalon Solutions you will be part of a unit of highly skilled individuals. You will primarily work with implementing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) solutions with Google’s Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Networks, Big Data, Machine Learning and the App Engine. As an cloud architect you will have to develop a broad knowledge base on common cloud solutions, and interact with customers to design suitable solutions. The projects vary in size and length and you will work both in-house at our office and on customer sites.
Typical daily tasks:
● Customer interactions. Supporting sales and discussing needs with customers on
● Proposing viable long term, cost effective cloud solutions for customers
● Analysing needs and writing requirements
● Develop (script and code) solutions for customers
● Suggest and develop our own services based on GCP
● Mentor other cloud architects
● BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
● Experience in one or more development languages, such as Java, Python,
● Have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases, able to write SQL queries
● Experience in scripting and configuration of Linux systems
● Have produced design documents, such as UML diagrams and network layouts
● Working experience with GCP or another public cloud provider
● Fluency in English
● Fluency in an additional language: Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish
Avalon by Devoteam is a full-scale cloud solutions partner, operating in Europe and Asia. Our mission is to add value to our customers by delivering a digital workplace based on sustainable solutions from leading innovative partners like Google and Salesforce, among others. This is achieved by our business-oriented teams, passionate tech experts and our strong company culture that make our employees excel.