Digital Identity Engineer
- Ovocný trh, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
- Contract type: Permanent contract
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Digital Identity Engineer is responsible to provide the end-to-end delivery and ensure the creation, change and deletion of both digital identity and IT accounts according to process. This position requires the ability to solve complex problems - every request must be assessed, delivers on operational and process improvements, and triggers enhancements to detect threats.
- Execute day to day management of attributes and entitlements to digital identities and accounts as required (i.e. – job role change, location change, etc.)
- Ensure all attributes to all identities are current (ownership, purpose, entitlements, etc.) providing necessary updates in a timely fashion
- Ensure proper authorizations and approvals are obtained for requests
- Provide continuous input and feedback to improve/streamline processes
- Maintain/store necessary records related to function, collaborates with IAM, Security, Infrastructure, Compliance and Architecture teams to provide stable and secure service as part of Identity and Access Management Services
- Any degree in computer science or appropriate technical/functional discipline or equivalent technical certifications
- Previous experience managing digital identities and user accounts
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong customer orientation
- Knowledge of Service Now a plus
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience working in global teams in a corporate environment
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits