Business Process Consultant
- Ovocný trh, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Join our team to work on our client´s side in the pharmaceutical sector. As a Business Process Consultant, you will provide operational support to the Information Security department.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Maintain the current data gathering tools and make stability improvements, changes based upon tooling, etc.
- Perform accuracy and quality checks on numbers in draft presentation (monthly report)
- Maintain updated information regarding the overall organization of the supported team (organizational charts, events, workshops, trainings)
- Coordinate with system and information owners to ensure external data is provided in a timely manner (AV, VM, Cybertools, Asset data, etc.)
- Make graphical & format improvements to reports and dashboards
- Maintain distribution, document revisions, document repository
- Support Risk Management process and governance best practices
- Operational costs monitoring
- Support Audit preparation – act as a SPOC for supported teams (incl. preparation, interface to local organization, mitigation of findings, etc.)
- Coordinate and host operational support meetings (includes the planning and preparation of materials, hosting meeting, taking minutes, etc).
- Action tracking
- 2+ years of PMO experience
- Data analytics, data visualization (QlikSense, PowerBI, Tableau) and reporting
- Data access and management
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Service Now platform and JIRA knowledge is a plus
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization