Google Data Engineer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are #DigitalTalentmakers
Devoteam is an international ICT consultancy company. We have more than 6.700 colleagues in 17 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride. Our unites Process Excellence, Data & Analytics, Architecture & Implementation and DevOps are 100% focused on improve business performance making their companies truly digital.
At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation. You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks, make mistakes and change plans to find transformative solutions.
All the while, you will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life. At Devoteam, we combine strong values of respect, frankness and passion with a fun environment that empowers you to innovate and succeed.
If you can…
- define intelligent data solutions.
- build and maintain data structures and databases.
- build and maintain data pipelines.
- read and implement data models.
- perform data profiling, analysis and enable machine learning.
- work in a highly agile ecosystem.
- communicate fluently in English.
If you have...
- experience and strong knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python or Java.
- experience with serverless Data Analysis with tools such as Cloud Dataflow and Apache Beam..
- experience with one or more Google Databases such as BigQuery, Cloud Spanner, Bigtable or Cloud Datastore.
- experience with one or more of the Open Source ecosystem for unstructured data with tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, and Hive.
- experience with Unix and shell scripting.
- experience with Tensorflow on Google Cloud Platform a big plus.
- been certified with the Google Data Engineer certification a big plus.
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
What we offer you…
- A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology. (You can learn more via the culture at Inside Devoteam)
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Relocation service for people outside the Netherlands.
- Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
- Career specific trainings and certifications.