- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are #DigitalTalentmakers
Devoteam is an international ICT consultancy company. We have more than 6.700 colleagues in 17 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride. Our unites Process Excellence, Data & Analytics, Architecture & Implementation and DevOps are 100% focused on improve business performance making their companies truly digital.
At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation. You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks, make mistakes and change plans to find transformative solutions.
All the while, you will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life. At Devoteam, we combine strong values of respect, frankness and passion with a fun environment that empowers you to innovate and succeed.
Does ‘API Development’ make you smile? Devoteam is currently looking for a Mulesoft Integrations Developer.
If you can…
- design, code solutions and drive ideas from concept to reality.
- implement complex EAI solutions including making technology choices.
- communicate fluently in English.
f you have...
- experience in the EAI/SOA/IoT/integration space.
- experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- experience with integration technologies (XML related technologies, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery, schema design, WS-*)
- experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, ANT)
- experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server)
- familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- familiarity with persistence technologies such as NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
…then we’d like to talk to you about this opportunity!
What we offer you…
- A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Relocation service for people outside the Netherlands.
- Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
- Career specific trainings and certifications.