Deep Learning Engineer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are #DigitalTalentmakers
Devoteam is an international ICT consultancy company. We have more than 6.700 colleagues in 17 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride. Our unites Process Excellence, Data & Analytics, Architecture & Implementation and DevOps are 100% focused on improve business performance making their companies truly digital.
At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation. You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks, make mistakes and change plans to find transformative solutions.
All the while, you will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life. At Devoteam, we combine strong values of respect, frankness and passion with a fun environment that empowers you to innovate and succeed.
Is Deep Learning your competency realm? Is part of your creative accomplishment portfolio, creation of robust Training and Prediction Data Sets and development of effective prediction models?
If you can ...
- define an intelligent solution that fits the problem
- drive ideas from concept to reality
- create appropriate & reliable training and predictive data sets
- use or develop deep learning algorithms
- communicate fluently in English
If you have…
- HBO or a university degree (although talent, experience and passion is always more important than a piece of paper).
- demonstrable track record with ML / AI.
- experience with linear regression, markov chains, reinforcement learning, regularization, augmentation, RNNs and GAN's and you can use these tools at the right time.
- experience with tooling like Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pandas, Jupyter notebooks & R.
- awesome skills within mathematics, statistics, NLP, data visualization and data structures.
Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial and result-oriented way as one team?
…then we’d like to talk to you about this opportunity!
What we offer you…
- Unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
- Knowledge & career specific trainings and certifications.
Great, you are still reading! We know the list is long, even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and click the button. We’re so excited to hear from you.