Senior IT Project Manager (Banking and Financial Sector)
- Warsaw, Poland
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 6,700 professionals dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We are always looking for people who are passionate about creating innovative, value-added solutions that are tailor-made for our customers. Come and join our 35 nationalities spread across 20 countries in EMEA!
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience in Banking Sector
You will have the ability to manage strategic project related to the implementation of regulations and new products.
- Establishes and conducts meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues, and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required;
- Scopes project and develops Implementation Project Plan and Change Control process for distribution to project participants;
- Gathers and reports project costing, identifies risks and develops risk mitigation plans. Develops measurable project goals and objectives and monitors progress toward achievement.;
- Drives implementation consistency and quality through execution of project management best practices. Responsible for the project until deliverables are completed;
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path items while ensuring project quality and utilizing and following appropriate methodologies;
- Develops detailed project plans including documentation, testing and executing protocol, tasks, budgets, and timelines.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback;
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods;
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods;
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Degree in business administration or IT or a related field;
- PMI or PMP certification preferred;
- at least 5-8 years’ experience required;
- Very good knowledge of banking sector.
Employment or B2B Contract
Project in: Warsaw
Availability: January or February