Talent Acquisition Specialist / IT Recruiter
- Warsaw, Poland
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 6,700 professionals dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We are always looking for people who are passionate about creating innovative, value-added solutions that are tailor-made for our customers. Come and join our 35 nationalities spread across 20 countries in EMEA!
You will join our Recruitment Team located in the very Centre of Warsaw.
Your main objective is to identify, meet and hire the best IT Specialists for the need of Devoteam and our customers' projects: Project Managers, Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Business/System Analysts, Software Engineers, Testers, System and Application Engineers,... around disruptive technologies: Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon, ServiceNow, RedHat, SalesForce.
You will be responsible to build a long-term relationship with the selected candidates, understanding their career expectations, motivations, technological and functional preferences in order to on-board them at the right moment for the right projects.
You will use your communication and negotiation skills, your empathy, your dynamizm to demonstrate that Devoteam offers very attractive professional opportunities.
What do we require:
- At least one year of recruiting experience
- Very good English and Polish
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken
- Being a team player, but also able to work independently
- A proactive mindset, who shares ideas and brings them to life
- Ability to clearly identify trends in top candidate's requirements and needs
- Ability to act as a sourcing wizard, identifying the best, fastest and efficient ways to get the best talent
- Knowledge and experience of interview techniques and ability to adapt to the audience
- Start every conversation with the intent to build, develop and maintain relationships with your candidates
- Capability to organize your tasks accordingly and prioritize assignments
- An open mind in terms of continuous improvement
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Recruiting experience within the IT-sector
- Additional language skills, including French, would be an asset
- Using social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open job opportunities
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you aren’t afraid of…