Lead Problem Manager (REF1255D)
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: German and English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Plan, lead and control Project of Central Problem Management process with focus on prevention of Incidents.
Managing and coordinating the analysis of the underlying root causes behind the incidents and defining the measures that contribute to the overall improvement of the IT processes.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Possess practical experience in Process, Organization, and Quality Management.
- Showcase strong communication skills.
- Display analytical thinking capabilities.
- Prove your ability to work autonomously.
- Work independently on assigned tasks.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Problem management process.
- Producing management information.
- Managing the work of Problems support staff (first-, second- and third line).
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Problem Management and making recommendations for improvement.
- Overall control of the process-conformity of problem tickets.
- Decision making about steps to solve problem.
- Communication with customer and top management regarding consequences, causes and development solution.
- Route Cause Analyses and derivate actions towards permanent removal of problem worldwide as well as provision of lessons learned in respective corporate communication media.
- ITIL foundation certification
- Kepner Tregoe
IT Technical Skills
- General overview about IT – Basic
- English – Advanced (C1)
- German advantage – upper intermediate (B2)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1200 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.