Test Automation Consultant - Sign on bonus 1000€ (REF444M)
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
We’re an awesome bunch of people who are working hard, having fun, and getting stuff done. We bring a diverse set of skills, experiences, and backgrounds to the table, which makes as a dynamic and creative force. Whether it`s brainstorming ideas, solving complex problems, or tackling crew challenges, we’re always up for the task.
In the role of QA Automation Engineer, you will be evaluating tools and technology for test automation, design and execute automated tests using scripts to maximize coverage of critical system features. You’ll facilitate the transition from manual to automated testing, minimizing manual effort. You’ll prioritize test scenarios, create execution plans, and document automated processes. You’ll build test automation frameworks, track, and document bugs, and set up CI/CD pipelines. You’ll oversee the entire development process, ensuring released products meet quality standards. You’ll support the feature team, stay updated on processes, tools, and technologies, and ensures high-quality outcomes.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will be developing scripts for Front-End and Back-End Test Automation.
- Contribute to integrating automated tests in the testing process.
- Evaluate and select appropriate test automation tools and technology.
- Identify and improve quality assurance process bottlenecks.
- Design and develop automation solutions for business needs (integration, functional, and non-functional tests).
- Transition from manual to automated testing and explore new automation use cases.
- Document automated processes (test plans, procedures, cases) and participate in technical reviews.
- Create automated solutions for test reporting and metrics collection.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Maintain automation code quality and CI/CD test pipeline.
- Create automation scripts for CI/CD integration.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
Speak English at least at the B2 level. Speaking German is your advantage.
Your core skills should be:
- Active knowledge of least one object-oriented programming language > JAVA, Python.
- Active work in agile development (SCRUM & SAFe).
- API Test automation solutions.
- Active work with Selenium, Selenide, TestNG, Playwright, RestAssured, Hoppscotch.
- Experience with Allure, Xray.
- Experience in using Gradle, Git, JIRA.
- CI/CD - creation of Gitlab / Jenkins pipelines.
- Knowledge of principles of containerization (Docker, Docker Compose).
- Knowledge of BDD agile process and active work within any BDD framework.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience of creating test solution from scratch.
- Wide knowledge of test frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud services > preferable AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with using AI in testing.
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.