Lead Architect - M365 - Workplace Experience with SIGN-ON BONUS 5 000 EURO
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: German and English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
The main purpose of this job is senior technical expert responsibility for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
About the project
Our project and delivery focus is to offer tools and services to enhance (virtual) collaboration and a culture of information sharing for Deutsche Telekom employees. That’s why we bring together all value streams: from Video Conferencing, Telephony and Chat to the Microsoft 365 world and social collaboration.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
We are looking for a system and application architect, for creating and improving several business applications based on services and applications from Microsoft, especially M365 and Azure Services. The main focus is here on SharePoint Online and Power Platform Services, but not exclusively.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
Overarching know-how as system and application architect, contributing to the design of new and improvement of existing business applications for several business sides within Deutsche Telekom. These business applications are based on M365 and Azure services, as well as Power Platform services.
Development of a system/application architecture , documentation, cooperation with internal experts (e.g. developers and testers) and several business sides. Participate in the PSA process to get approval from compliance (produce SDSK documents, interface descriptions and architectural overview graphics).
- Azure Active Directory
- Conditional Access
- Tool chains
- Sensitive labeling (e.g. for SharePoint, Power-BI)
- Architectural knowledge concerning Power Platform solutions (Power Automate, PowerApps (Canvas and Model-Driven), Power BI, Power Automate RPA, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder)
- Use of Power Platform Connectors
- Knowledge and experience concerning security and privacy topics, especially for Power Platform and M365 based solutions (PSA/SDSK requests)
- Create, visualize and present architecture concepts in German and English to business stakeholders, peers on architectural level and technical teams
- Analyze business requirements of several business sides and consolidate to one solution
- Language: both German and English, B2 and higher
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will vary and will not be lower than 2 500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.