Salesforce Business Analyst
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Our agile software development team is helping our international clients to setup and integrate Salesforce products in their ecosystem. As a business analyst you will have the opportunity to be a part of that with other more skilled senior business consultants.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Hold meeting with stakeholders to understand business processes, main business data and their relationship and provides deep analysis
- Negotiate, collect business need and requirements with customer to guarantee quality of analysis and implementation in wishful output
- Translate business needs and requirements into functional and non-functional requirements of the software
- Create requirements detailed documentation incl. requirements changes tracking and high level tracking of requirement’s implementation
- Design system model independent of platform (mostly in UML, behavioral / data models) to have space for customer to choose suitable platform by himself
- Provide high level modeling of business processes and main business data for imagination and agreement with customer and developer(using BPM, UML)
- Provide project estimates, timeline like total number of development hours, total number of testing hours and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
- Support application testing to ensure, that business requirements are properly implemented
- Write user guides and provide training to power users, describe GUI (graphical user interface)
- Keep business knowledge and share it with customer and developers (especially in case of personnel changes)
- Communicate project status and deliverables to managers, customer with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays to keep them informed and let them be ready for managerial decision and project’s adjustment in advance
- Make proposals for optimization of processes by identification of business process improvements, participate in process documentation creation
- In case of reported issues during application operation, support customer to provide timely solutions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by higher management (e.g. official presentations, business case model, feasibility study.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Have experience in IT Business Analyst - 1 year
- Have experience with Salesforce products, especially Sales, Service, Commerce, Marketing
- Have IT Overview - medium
- Have experience in Application Architecture - medium
- Have experience in Business logic architecture - medium
- Have experience in System architecture - medium
- Have experience in Process modeling tools - medium
- Have Communication skills - advanced
- Have Negotiation skills - medium
- Have Analytical thinking - advanced
- Have Presentation skills - medium
- Have experience in Conflict management - medium
- Speak English - upper intermediate (B2)
- Speak German – upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
- Have experience within the field of application, system and business architecture incl. middleware, operating systems, databases, HW infrastructure, interfaces and overall application environment analysis.
- Have advanced knowledge of UML and process modeling tools e.g. Enterprise architect, Bizagi.
- Have experience with asking the right questions in area of application development during negotiation process.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1200€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.