Salesforce Senior Software Developer
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Our agile software development team is helping our international clients to setup and integrate Salesforce products in their ecosystem. As a senior software developer you will have the opportunity to be a part of process from beginning, since the first technical decisions are made.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Development of the complex IT systems/applications
- Analysis of the requirements and communication with internal stakeholders
- Use agreed programing language or tools to develop automation solutions.
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used
- Active participation on research & development projects
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts on implementation and testing of the developed solution
- Train users
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Have solid experience with Salesforce development
- Have experience with Agile Methods (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Have solid experience with Software Development (Object-Oriented) and application design
- Have several years of experience working in IT Software Development industry
- Good skills in integrating systems and applications
- Good experience with VCS and building tools
- Good understanding of Cloud systems, (Copado) concepts and tooling
- Have experience in following Salesforce products: Cloud Core, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Velocity Sales
- Have experience with FLOW Builder
- Have experience with APEX, Mulesoft
- Have experience with Jira/Confluence
- Have experience with Einstein, Analytics, CPQ
- Ability to work both individually and in team
- Willingness to learn and to be a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- Experience communicating directly with customer
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure at different layers, like hardware, software, operating systems, middleware, networking
- Being self-motivated and organized
- Solid communication skills (oral and written), and willingness to develop them further
- English language - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German language is an advantage
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.