Head of Team for DT Technik
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
What team will you be leading?
DT Technik team is excellent at task planning and resource coordination while providing fast response, clear and professional information that solemnly explains the essence of technical matters. As a team, we are always willing to help solve problems and we are proud to have friendly and cheerful atmosphere.
As a Head of Team you will take care of and acts as a main point of contact for highly complex day to day coordination and steering of one section within a company. You will be responsible for communicating company and team goals, safety practices and deadlines to team and is responsible for their implementation by effective resource management, planning and evaluating activities in the assigned area of responsibility. Your job will be to provide help to management, including hiring and training, and keeping management updated on team performance. We will prefer a candidate that is able to work from the office in Košice at least 40% of the working time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will have the responsibility for disciplinary leadership of people in the team
- You will be responsible for the individual development and coaching of people
- Ensure exchange within the team via regular meetings
- Maintain good relationships with counterparts and stakeholders
- Monitor the utilization and team budgets
- Implement the measures to improve and keep employees´ motivation
- Act according to valid legislation and Slovak Labor code.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
• Have at least 2 years on a similar position
• Have a general IT overview
• Have good knowledge of Slovak Labor code
• Have the following soft skills: Leadership and virtual leadership, Can-do approach, Communication skills, Conflict handling and negotiation skills, Presentation skills, Resource and Financial Management, Ability to Innovate, Intercultural expertise on cooperation in an international context
• Speak English at least at the B2 level, while speaking German on B2 level is an advantage
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.