Financial Controller for T-Systems Switzerland
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
We`re an awesome group of professionals giving meaning to our jobs. We are happy to work online/remotely as well as we meet more than happy in the office to be efficient, enjoy good company, have fun, support each other and deliver the quality. We all appreciate drive, ambitions, strong career path, stability of the employer and its benefits. Nothing what we deal with is domestic - our entire daily job focuses on financial controlling of headquarters or of international subsidiaries.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Control and management of Profit and Loss statement of small-to-medium customers contracted in our Local Business Unit: T-Systems Switzerland
- Controlling responsibility for one of production streams - covering customers in similar focus industry
- Advisory to Management in order to forecast company's targeted KPIs in SAP Analytics Cloud system (SAC)
- Steering the month end closing and making sure everything is posted correctly
- Calculation of journal entries – accruals, deferrals, re-bookings – to steer financial results
- Creation of various reporting packages with delta investigation
- Presentation of results to Management and CFO
- Participation on budget preparation for upcoming year
- Advisory on any process improvement or automatization
- Day-to-day communication with Swiss counter-partners in English language
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Have minimum 4 years experience at similar position within Finance & Controlling
- Hold a diploma of Finance/Business Administration study at the university
- Are advanced at Soft skills, team cooperation, and have overall affinity in financials
- Possess knowledge of Finance and Controlling processes and procedures
- Have strong sense of responsibility and communication as well as negotiation skills
- Speak English on B2 level at least. German might be an advantage
- Are advanced user of SAPFI/CO, SAP BW, MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.