Senior DevOps Engineer with focus on Linux expertise
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
We are a large team of people who together with our German colleagues make sure the Unified Communications services we provide to our customers run smoothly and without unnecessary interruptions. As part of this, we need to adapt to changing technologies and develop new systems that can be added to the portfolio to make our customers` experience better.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, tests and implement infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
- Manage source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities. Create setups and manage integration with partner applications.
- Conduct of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting as well as consult and implement new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Create concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
- Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases.
- Continuously optimizes the development and system infrastructure.
- Provides consulting to project teams on areas of expertise also Prototypes/Proof of Concept solutions.
- Research and develop in assigned technology, determines business requirements, proposes changes and prepares implementation plans.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Have experience in ICT System for at least 4 years
- Have technical experience in Linux, Scripting, Coding, Programming, Data Modelling, Bash/Shell Scripting, Python, Ansible Playbooks, YAML/XML/JSON/JINJA/YANG, RESTCONF/NETCONF, Git
- Have technical experience on expert level in Container, Docker, image creation, container security, Automation, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Have experience with tools: Gitlab, JFrog, Sonarqube, Ansible
- Have knowledge in General Ops & Security Skills, Change management process, zero outage, code analysis, threat investigation, security assessment, CICD security
- Have soft skills needed for Senior DevOps Engineer position, such as communication skills, being a team player and have experience with Agile Methodology, Scrum, Jira and Kanban
- Are able to communicate in English language on upper intermediate level (B2), while German language is seen as an advantage
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2600€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.