Communications manager for internal communications
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Non-technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Communications Service Hub is looking for a self driven and creative personality! You will be a part of an international team where colleagues from 5 countries work together on international and local topics in order to bring external and internal communications to the new level. We know how to think out of the box and address strategical topics in a nice and comprehensive manner.
Communication Manager manages internal communication activities of the company. Focuses on event management and preparation and implementation of overarching communication strategies incl. communication plan in the area of responsibility.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Event management
- Preparation and implementation of overarching communication strategies incl. communication plan in the area of responsibility
- Preparation of new communications channels concepts
- Content management from scratch to a final product (idea, concept, graphic, copywriting etc.)
- Stakeholder management
- Definition, coordination and implementation of Group policies/guidelines for internal communication
- Collaboration on the basic design of corporate communications and activities; control of implementation
- Preparation of options and recommendations for action for the top management regarding communication measures.
- Conducting of reviews for evaluation and monitoring of success of overarching communication measures
- Strategic project management
Communication Manager manages internal communication activities of the company. Develops communication strategy of the company and provides communication support and consultancy to all departments. Informs key stakeholders on communications measures and advises management with communications issues.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
Possess the following Soft skills:
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communications
- Verbal Communication Techniques
- Effective Presentations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Concept Development
- Building networks and business contacts
- Cross functional Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to Innovate
You should also have:
- Knowledge of the Organization Deutsche Telekom
- Field-specific and industry-specific product and service knowledge
- Organizational Communications
- Group Internal Communication Tools and -Processes
- Social Media Marketing Management
- Management Consulting
- Strategy development
- Concepts and processes of corporate guidelines and group policies
- Market Intelligence (Business and Industry)
- Corporate Language-Design
- Requirements Formulation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Project Management
- Agile Methods
- Service provider management
Last but not least, you speak advanced English. Speaking German is your advantage
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.