Junior Application Administrator - Application Control Centrum Team (REF613V)
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Are you looking for an entry into the IT world? Do you like working in a team full of active and friendly people? Then you are on the right path – join our Application Control Centre team and gain access to a great number of possibilities within Deutsche Telekom. In our team you will meet with diverse technical and non-technical tasks, gain various skills that will help you in your further carrier path in our company and will also make new friends.
The main purpose of this position is to monitor customers applications during the day and night.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Monitor events from different applications and databases in our monitoring tools in 24/7 mode (12h shifts)
- Solve email requests
- Communicate with other application teams via calls, emails or messages
- Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and create tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident)
- Responsibility of customer-driven and / or technical change tasks during service lifecycle
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Have secondary education and higher
- Are advanced at Soft skills such as communication, analytical thinking
- Are intermediate at general IT/PC literacy
- Have ability to cooperate in a team
- Are proactive and customer oriented
- Have basic knowledge and overview with HW/SW, Linux and Core platform
- Speak English at least on B1 level
- Are willing to work 24/7, 12h shifts
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- As a member of monitoring team you don´t need to book the shared desk places
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.