Finance & Controlling Process Consultant
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: German and English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Join our team as a Process Consultant and become a driving force behind enhanced process and operational excellence. In this pivotal role, you will wield your expertise to elevate efficiency, foster innovation, and provide strategic insights. As the go-to authority for process matters, you will define governance structures, employ project management methodologies to articulate complex issues, and offer your technical acumen to both cross-functional teams and subject-specific experts. Your proactive approach will encompass data analysis, training, and awareness initiatives, while your reactive efforts will involve spearheading improvement programs. By transforming intricate processes into visual process maps and advocating for automation, you will play a pivotal role in waste reduction and process optimization. Join us in shaping the future of streamlined operations and unparalleled effectiveness.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Prepare and govern process strategy on Finance Controlling level/area
- Design, develop and actively drive implementation of improvement changes in processes, sub-processes and process related requirements according to valid corporate standards, in order to increase the efficiency of the process execution
- Coordinate, organize and steer activities related to Communities of Practice Manages process documentation
- Provide consultancy in assigned processes
- Propose and control optimization measures
- Participate in virtual Improvement and leading own community of experts
- Process improvements - design, develop and implement of process improvements in Operations
- Participate in development project, act as subject matter expert in consultancy towards process analysis and design
- Identify process improvements by usage of data analytics, contribute to constant process improvement cycle.
- Cross-unit collaborate towards analytics and implement of improvement measures
- Optimize of process efficiency in terms of automation and product development
You will also:
- Effective communicate with sales and process improvement team to create a sustainable and future-proof process design
- Generate new impulses with participants of X-PIT community and work together on its end-to-end implementation
- Ensure the resilience of critical business processes against incidents by providing appropriate |Business continuity management|
- Support iGRCS community in the processes of the different Management Systems Standards
- Communicate with the teams to search new impulses for RPA |Robotic Process Automation|
- Engage with associates at various levels of the organizations from front-line performers, people, process and senior leadership
- Audit Management use-case to support the DTAG audit management process
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Have relevant professional experience in Finance & Controlling area and in the context of process workflows or projects
- Know Finance & Controlling methods and accounting standards
- Have experience in management of interdisciplinary project teams [classic & agile] and change management
- Have experience in management processes of mid-sized/large companies - especially of Finance & Controlling processes and their modeling (e.g. ARIS)
- Have experience in enterprise collaboration tools
- Are business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1300 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.