- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Corporate functions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Provide payroll accounting in line with company processes and legislation.
- Payroll administration of employees, salary processing.
- Yearly Tax account processing.
- Processing of sickness and life/pension insuranc.e
- Advise in HR system – Attendance / Time management.
- Communication with external institutions (Social, Health insurance, Labour office, Immigration policy, Tax office, legal authorities ...) and internal communication with managers.
- Prepare reporting, analysis and statistics of personal data for internal and also external usage.
- Prepare and update documentation of company processes to ensure the usage of forms & documents with the up to date Labour law.
- Administration support for the HR Manager in processes and projects concerning efficiency of administration of personal data.
- University degree
- 2 years
- English - Intermediate (B1)
Other criteria or requirements
- Labour Law knowledge
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1150€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.