IT assistant: Part time job for students
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Jobs for students
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Support for Certain Department
Support on daily activities in order to keep the HW lifecycle process ongoing:
- Collection of HW (new, replacements, all kinds of HW)
- Warehouse activities
- Distribution of HW following internal processes
- SW installation support including SW disposal
- Manual work on daily base
- University student
- Time management
- Ability to manual work with responsibility for high cost value devices
- previous experience with part time jobs
- English (min. B1)
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. Base salary will not be lower than 4,50 € /brutto/per hour.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.