Global Process Manager - Audit Coordinator
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: German and English
- Job category: Non-technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
The role governs respective process on corporate level of DTAG. Organizes and implements the relevant processes DTAG wide. IT Audit coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, conducting and reporting on IT audits on IT related topics company wide with the support and assistance of IT Auditor or a colleague of higher Audit expertise. IT Audit coordinator is professional, independent entity that makes judgement based on provided evidence, evaluates effectiveness of actual state point out to existing risks. IT Audit coordinator is professional, independent entity that makes judgement based on provided evidence, evaluates effectiveness of actual state point out to existing risks. IT Audit coordinator or is in the position of co-auditor, responsible for audit standards, procedures, principles, techniques and this all under supervision of at least IT Audit manager.
•IT Audit coordinator must be able to gather and analyze data about IT systems, practices, operations, also conduct fieldwork always in a position of co-auditor, under supervision of an Auditor. •By Audit criteria are meant set of all policies, processes, procedures or requirements that are used as a reference, is able to identify issues, name them and describe. Cooperation with IT Audit manager on the preparation of Audit in every phase of the Audit process at national and international customers (remotely and/or at the customer's site)
• Audit coordination and other tasks related to the respective Production processes and Units.
• Objectively reviewing gathered evidence with aim to get all needed knowledge before audit session and consults them with IT Audit Manager if needed
• Assisting on Audit interviews and communication with relevant stakeholders
• Evaluate the efficiency of risk management procedures that are currently in place
• Make recommendations on how to improve actual controls and governance processes and proposes them to his IT Audit manager
• Systematically examine the organizational units and taking in account the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts
• Actively work on Audit follow up procedures (logging risks, corrective/preventive measures) while supporting his IT Audit manager
• Related to daily tasks performs small team projects on a regular basis.
• Challenge the quality of production process to ensure Zero Outage targets and customer satisfaction
• Manage teleconferences with all required participants to coordinate actions to be taken related to audit and other process topics
• Manage the alignment between audit process and operational topics to ensure proper communication
- Process- Organization- and Quality Management – 2 years
- ISO 9001, ISO20000, ISO27001, ISO 22301
- ITIL v4 foundation
IT Technical Skills
- MS Office / Excel, Power Point, Outlook - Advanced
- PC skills / HW, SW/ - Advanced
- Strong Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Stress resistance
- Project Management
- Ability to work autonomously
- English - Advanced (C1)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
Other criteria or requirements
- Experience of IT operations across at least 1 area (e.g. application operation, system operation, infrastructure, network, storage, desktop)
- Pro-activity and pro-customer orientation
- Ability to work as an individual also as a part of the team
- Experience in management of international projects, previous experience in intercultural environment
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Project management experience
- Total independent approach in solving different tasks
- Responsibility for taking own decission
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1550€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.