Solution Architect DevOps Technologies
- Location: Remote Work (only from Slovakia)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: German and English
- Job category: Technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Senior technical expert responsible for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
- Based on your experience in the Microsoft infrastructure environment, you are also able to create hybrid solutions and combine public and private cloud components in a meaningful way
- You are very familiar with Microsoft products and solutions, can use them efficiently in solution designs and are also familiar with the associated licensing options
- You use your personal network and your excellent contacts to the manufacturer Microsoft to get to know innovations and further developments at an early stage and to be able to cover individual information requirements for your work
- You advise the governing bodies and management with regard to IT and cloud architecture
- You take over the function and task as partner manager for the manufacturer Microsoft and actively manage the partnership between OS and Microsoft
- You manage the identification and implementation of benchmarking and cost minimization measures in the context of cloud solutions and architecture
- Management of task forces in the areas of IT operations, cloud technologies and solutions
- Master's or diploma degree with adequate professional experience or comparable knowledge and skills
- Very sound technical understanding and at least 8 years of experience in IT operations
- Demonstrable experience in sales and partner management
- Very strong experience (at least 5 years) in the area of Microsoft products and technologies (Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Azure, Azure Stack, MS SQL Server, O365, Dynamics365)
- Very distinctive experience (min. 5 years) in the context of the licensing of Microsoft products
- Distinctive experience in handling and using Microsoft Azure including proven practice
- Pronounced solution design know-how with at least 5 years of experience in the IT outsourcing environment
- Good knowledge of applications and infrastructures, architecture concepts and technologies
- Experience in cloud computing architecture (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and DevOps
- Technical certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCSE)
- Very good relationships and contacts with Microsoft / Microsoft Germany GmbH
- Confident appearance, customer orientation and assertiveness
- Professional, trustworthy and empathetic demeanor at CxO level
- Pronounced systematic and structured way of working
- Distinct flexibility, resilience and willingness to perform
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills, negotiation skills
- Distinct cooperation, team and conflict skills, paired with assertiveness
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Confident handling of the entire MS Office product range
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - upper intermediate (B2)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits.
Base salary will vary between 2050 - 3100 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.