Standard Solution Architect (German speaking)
- Location: Remote Work (only from Slovakia)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: German and English
- Job category: Technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Senior technical expert responsible for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
The senior architect works in solution design for highly complex customer inquiries and acquisitions.
His tasks include the following key areas:
- Internal and customer coordination regarding the solution design, focus on SAP & Azure
- Cost calculation for highly complex solutions
- Design of highly complex system architectures
- Architectural design of the IT landscape of the OS as well as strategic further development of the technology roadmap and responsibility for its implementation
- Creation of implementation and operating concepts for the infrastructure components used
- Technical support of service delivery management for existing customers and their further development
- Checking the integration of customer architecture into the OS landscapes
- Coaching of architects (focus on Azure & SAP)
- 'Distinctive customer-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking and acting, especially at decision-maker/management level
- Strongly analytical, systematic and structured way of working
- Distinct flexibility, resilience and willingness to perform
- Excellent social skills and experience in coaching and knowledge transfer
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent and very broad technical understanding
- In-depth knowledge of IT system architecture Sound business knowledge, particularly in the area of costs and investment calculation
- In-depth knowledge of the software products used in the area of network (Cisco,..), storage (NetApp, IBM, HDS,..), VM ware, operating system (Windows, AIX, Linux,..)
- Pronounced creativity and innovative strength Pronounced leadership skills, leadership personality Confident handling of the MS Office product range
- Distinct cooperation, team and conflict skills, paired with assertiveness
- Pronounced willingness to travel ITIL Expert certification or comparable
- English - B2
- German- B2
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.